Manifest: to bring something tangible into your life through attraction and belief.
No matter how far along in your law of attraction journey you are, it’s never too late to start journalling to ehance your manifestations and affirm your goals. When it comes to wanting to manifest money and wealth, it’s important to understand your relationship with money.
Exploring your limiting beliefs
Delving into your personal relationship with money will help you to uncover limiting beliefs. These beliefs could be hindering your manifestations. An example of a financial limiting belief could be “I will never be able to afford to buy my own house” or “Rich people are greedy”.
Taking the time to understand why you hold these beliefs is important. Your limiting beliefs could revolve around what your parents believed when you were growing up. Another limiting belief is “Having money is selfish”. Is having money selfish, or are a person’s actions selfish? If someone with $10,000,000 in the bank donates $5,000,000 to charity, are they still selfish, just because they are rich? In either case, once you figure out why you believe something it is much easier to change your beliefs.
How to start journalling to manifest money
This is the easy bit. You can start today.
- Firstly, grab a journal or notepad. Use the prompts below to explore your money mindset. You could choose to answer one prompt per day alongside your gratitude lists and daily affirmations.
- Secondly, try and keep the habit up! The more work you put in to exploring your limiting beliefs, the easier it will be to manifest money.
- Keep track of your money goals and which of your manifestations have come to fruition. This will keep you motivated to continue manifesting.
Use these journal prompts to manifest money into your life
These prompts will help you to develop a better relationship with money. It’s also great to make note of your financial goals. That way, you can begin to work out what you need to manifest to reach your goals. But what to say to manifest money?
- What beliefs about money am I still holding onto from childhood?
- If my income was to double overnight, how would I feel?
- How does donating money to good causes make me feel?
- What is my ultimate financial goal?
- What advice would I give to my younger self about money?
- How do I feel when I spend a large amount of money at once?
- What does the word ‘wealthy’ mean to me?
- What do I want to change about my money mindset?
- How will I know when I’ve reached financial freedom?
- How do my own financial beliefs impact my family?
Before you start, have an attitude of gratitude
It’s over to you now to start financial journalling to manifest money into your life. As shown above, there are plenty of ways to explore your money mindset. Remember that having an attitude of gratitude is essential for all manifesting success. At the same time as wanting to manifest more money, you still need to be grateful for what you have now.
Finally, good luck, Queen!